Thursday 3 January 2013

DAY 2 OF MY 5 STONE CHALLENGE - COMPLETE!!

Day 2 of my challenge has actually gone remarkably well.  I don’t feel hungry or deprived.  I had some plain porridge this morning for breakfast (which reminds me of being a child at my grandmother’s house). Mid-morning I snacked on some fresh fruit segments. For lunch I had some French onion soup and for dinner I had some fresh king prawns which I threw into a pan (without oil) with some onions, mushrooms and peppers and served it with some rice noodles.

I’ve also managed to increase my exercise today by walking a little further by walking around the city for a good half an hour during lunch and this evening, instead of walking from my office to the nearest underground station at Liverpool Street, I instead walked down to Bank and through Cheapside to St. Paul’s and got on the train there.  I have to confess, my back has started to hurt a little, but I think that’s more to do with my inappropriate footwear.  I need to invest in some trainers over the weekend!

Today I have confirmed that I’ll be going public with how much I weigh live on the Dave Monk Show on BBC Essex tomorrow at 10.30am.  As much as it’s horrifically embarrassing for me personally, I’ve agreed to this challenge on behalf of an amazing cause which far outweighs the embarrassment I will face, so I’m just going to have to suck it up.  Some friends have a sweepstake circulating at the moment trying to guess my weight…all I can say is the guesses I’m hearing are WAY off.  Could be some shocked people tomorrow…watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment