Friday 11 January 2013

DAY 10 OF MY 5 STONE CHALLENGE – COMPLETE!!

It’s been a crazy day in the office for me today, which traditionally would mean not having the opportunity to eat at regular intervals and ultimately resulting in me returning home way after dark and craving carb heavy / stodgy comfort food…but not anymore!!  It’s just a case of needing to be disciplined.  I didn’t manage to have my breakfast (porridge) until gone 11am and grabbed some soup for lunch around 3pm, but I made sure I ate dinner around 6.30pm as usual before doing some more work.

Unfortunately, this whole theory of not eating late at night just isn’t practically possible for so many young professionals like me.  I’d love to be able to eat at 6pm, but if I’m not stuck in my office, I regularly have meetings in the evening for charities I support or local organisations I work with.  I am certainly now more conscious of what time I am eating and I am attempting to eat bigger meals at the start of the day, getting smaller as the day goes on, so that I have a chance to burn the food off, rather than sleeping on it. Unfortunately, we can't win every battle, but we can still win the war!

No comments:

Post a Comment