Thursday 23 May 2013

BACK WITH THE DAVE MONK SHOW ON BBC ESSEX

As you may recall, at the beginning of my 5 Stone Challenge I was invited to spend some time with BBC Essex radio presenter Dave Monk to talk about my work with the Dream Factory and about how I intended to change my lifestyle to overcome the challenge and lose 5 stone.  Since then, I have returned to spend time with Dave and his highly supportive listeners at regular intervals and yesterday I did so again. You can listen to our discussion online in full here.

It’s great to be able to help raise the profile of this charity, which brings a little light into the lives of families who seem to feel so encompassed by darkness and I can’t thank people enough for their donations, encouragement and offers of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment