Wednesday 7 August 2013

WEEK 31 OF MY 5 STONE CHALLENGE – COMPLETE!!

With just over 3 weeks left of my 5 stone diet and exercise challenge to raise charitable funds for The Dream Factory, the pressure is definitely on and I’m working hard to make sure that this challenge doesn’t beat me. Carefully counting every calorie and exercising however and whenever possible.

At the beginning of this week, I weighed in at 22 stone exactly and I now officially have 24 days left to shift that weight. I couldn’t be more focused on meeting this goal and it’s great to have so many messages of support spurring me on.  Local press have also been very supportive.

Of course, the whole reason why I am putting myself through this pain every day and have endeavoured to turn my entire lifestyle on its head is to raise money for a charity which is working to help so many poorly children, but simply doesn’t have the resources to help them all.  These children are looking for a break in cloud cover so dense that there often seems to be no light at all breaking through.  I want the Dream Factory to go on and shine that light where it is most needed, but I can only make a difference with your help.  I really hope you will consider making a donation via my JustGiving site today.  I can personally assure you that every penny donated is spent carefully helping those most in need of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment